16126 Meridian St E Suite 107 Puyallup, WA 98375 | 1325 East Main Puyallup, WA 98372

New To Washington?

Are you new to Washington or planning to move to the area? Here are some things you may need to know to help with your car licensing needs.

When moving to Washington State, you have 30 days to title and register your vehicle. Upon completion of this, you will be issued Washington State license plates. Please give us a call to find out what all you will need to bring in to register your vehicle or vessel.

Valley: 253-845-8811
South Hill: 253-841-0245
You can title and register your vehicle in Washington State by visiting one of our two office locations or any other vehicle licensing office in the state.